The available learning material is provided in a flexible learning basis and aspires to the self-development of the coach. This means it is designed for self-study and helps you carefully plan your study. The estimated time of study is provided and some tips.
- Try to complete the self-assessment tool to evaluate your competences
- Try to plan an outline schedule of time (when?) and the place (where?) you will study.
- Try to complete your work in an environment where you will be able to concentrate.
- Set realistic goals and deadlines for the various elements of your course according to your needs
- Plan what you are going to study, and try and achieve this each time.
- After each session, reflect on what you have achieved and plan what you hope to complete next time.
- Try to test the self-assessment methods are proposed in each entity
Enjoy the self-development process as a coach!!